2004 E61 525i Seat Covers
CAR: BMW E60 / E61
YEAR: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
Doesn't matter if seat skins in your 2004 - 2010 BMW E60 / E61 are worn out or if you just want to uplift the interior with a unique customized look, we offer the best quality OEM replacement leather seat covers for your car. These covers are made to the specs of seats of this car and will fit perfectly. They are 16-way comfort seat covers and WILL NOT FIT adjustable thigh support.
You are getting driver and passenger side seat covers. All our parts are made by upholstery professionals with 100% finest quality automotive grade leather. Click here to see some installed pictures from our customers.
- We guarantee that you will NOT find better quality and price than ours
- These are replacement seat covers, which means you will have to remove factory ones and then install these
- Please don't confuse them with those cheap slip-on covers
- All the panels in our covers (fronts, sides, backs, headrests) are leather. Most other companies use leather only in the front
Returns & Warranty
We take pride in our products and services.
- 14-Day money back guarantee after you receive the item
- 3 Years of warranty against fading and cracking of leather
You can read more about our return policy here.
Easy to Customize
Price doesn’t change no matter what colors you pick for leather or stitching. You can even do two tone covers for the same cost . We have provided several options to help you customize and make them unique for yourself. Click on right next to those options to see more information about them. If you don't want some option then simply uncheck it.
- We can also stitch custom logo for extra $50.00 – just provide us the picture
- You can also email us your sketch of the covers, and we will provide you with the quote for them
We do NOT support original colors, but we have colors which are very close. Click here to see our colors. If matching color is important to you then please get free color samples from here before you order.
If you have any questions, then please contact us here or call us at 317-516-5962 and we will go over options. Please know that we can take orders over the phone too.
After you place the order
Your order is very important to us and we want to make sure that you get the best possible experience with us. Please make sure that you provide us the valid email address and phone number when you place the order. Sometimes we call our customers to go over orders. To us, every order is a custom order.
- If you have custom logo or design then it might take longer
Please be patient while we work on your order.
Installation & Pictures
Please note that our items do not come with installation instructions, but we are always adding more video links here to help you install our products. If you have created an installation video, or have written instructions then please let us know.
Please know that we are always looking for installed pictures. They also help our customers visualize the final product or to better understand the color combinations.
- Photos come out best when you take your car out in the sun and then take pictures from different angles
- Please send us your installed pictures through email (email@example.com)
- They will be placed in our photos section
Your feedback is extremely important to us. We take your feedback very seriously and are always improving our processes. You can either call us or send us an email to let us know how your experience was with us. This is how we have been able to make the best quality aftermarket seat covers in the world.
Making of Our Seat Covers
Watch our craftsmen in action as they meticulously handcraft your OEM replacement seat covers. We take pride in the excellent craftsmanship of our workers and provide them with the best working conditions possible. Check out the video to see the intricacy and attention to detail that goes into each piece.